ATL Search Group is looking for a Bilingual Sales Representative to to create long, trusting relationships with new high end clients. The Sales Representative creates and oversees a portfolio of customers, develops new business from new accounts and actively seeks new sales opportunities and connects with key business executives and owners while implementing new sales strategies.
- Serve as one of the lead point of contacts for ATL Search Group
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Ability to make in person sale calls and cold calls
- Prospects and researchers new opportunities for business
- Utilizes resources throughout the company to facilitate the sales process
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territories
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Attend Job Fairs and Networking Events when possible
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Previous sales experience, preferably outside and cold call experience
- Ability to work with a team
- Highest commitment to quality customer service
- Ability to effectively work independently without day-to-day direction
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to learn and work with new programs
- Attention to detail must be organized
- Bilingual (English-Spanish)
Job Types: Full-time, Commission. This is a 1099 role.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, some weekend activities
Join our team! Great potential with unlimited commission structure!
About ATL Search Group
ATL Search Group specializes in direct hire and staffing jobs for various industries and we’ll work with you to develop a specific customer service program that best suits you. We provide fast, flexible, and personalized service. With over 35 years of Staffing and HR experience, we at ATL Search Group specialize in staffing solutions that empower individuals through meaningful work that leads to fuller lives, stronger organizations and richer communities while bringing diversity into the work place. We want to be an integral part of attaining success, for both our associates and our clients. ATL Search Group is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com