Several positions open in the Metro Atlanta Area for Picker Packers. A Packer, or Picker Packer, is a warehouse employee responsible for fulfilling orders by arranging inventory in shipping containers and preparing them for shipment.
Picker/Packer Job Responsibilities:
- Pulls and packs product based on daily orders.
- Meets specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
- Keeps products separated, organized and in good rotation.
- Monitors product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues.
- Operates various pieces of equipment (i.e. Bendi, Palletizer, Dolly Loader, Pallet Wrapper, Forklift, and Electrical Pallet Jacks) in some instances.
- Reports any mechanical problems.
- Utilizes continuous improvement mindset and assists in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Follows good manufacturing practices and required work safe practices.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Picker/Packer Qualifications / Skills:
- Scanning and sorting outgoing stock
- Pulling, packing, and loading
- Receiving, stocking, and stacking
- No experience necessary. Training available.
Pay varies from company to company Call us and apply online using the link below or pass by to apply in person!
To apply for this job please visit zenople.esgazure.com.