Our client located in Brookhaven is seeking for a full time Membership and Engagement Coordinator. Right candidate must be bilingual in English and Spanish.
This position requires excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and ensure follow through and completion of various tasks and projects will ensure your success in this multifaceted role. This position takes care of the internal structure to focus on increasing and retaining membership by fortifying and improving our value proposition. Specifics tasks focus on recruitment, renewals, service delivery, membership engagement and “The Membership Experience”, plus administrative responsibilities related to the position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the main point of contact between the members and the organization. Effectively respond and record calls from potential members that are interested in acquiring the membership.
- Managing the main membership portal and help design the membership experience map and deliver it.
- Create a match between member needs and services/benefits.
- Guide members in using their benefits to the max.
- Enhance ways to effectively communicate with members, plus help increase participation with non for profit programs and events Department
- Implement a feedback and insights mechanism through surveys and evaluation reports.
- Bring members to participate in Programs and Events.
- Execute the departments’ marketing comm strategies.
- Oversee the execution of the Membership Department Budget.
- Additional Functions: Supervise the Executive Assistance in his/her duties, including but not limited to administrative tasks and support to the Membership Department and Programs and Events Department.
- Manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables and work with external accounting services to keep GHCA’s books up-to-date. (Membership revenue).
- Manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Plan and coordinate the purchase of office supplies.
- Assist the P&EC with email marketing efforts and other methods of communication for members.
- Maintain databases current and organized.
- Attend events to assist with registration and serve as point of contact and information for all attendees.
- Take notes and action minutes at key program meetings such as the board of directors and advisory board meeting.
- Compile and disseminate program materials and documents.
- Conduct research and review as assigned to find locations, promote and sell the program, coordinate program requirements with all parties involved.
- Prepare documentation for programs, as assigned.
- Attend other events to create awareness and promote the organization’s program.
EDUCATION, CREDENTIALS, AND TRAINING:
Preferably two years of highly relevant customer service, sales and marketing and event planning experience for both in-person and virtual events. Agile learner. Ability to clearly communicate in writing and speaking in both English and Spanish.
WORK HOURS, TRAVEL, WORK LOCATION:
Work hour flexibility required due to occasional early morning or evening events. This is a full-time position that may vary between full time office and events and partial remote work.
Minimal travel required – Occasional local travel during workdays for off-site events.
This job requires moderate physical effort and lifting when setting up and preparing for events. Due to the requirement to run events with some attendees in-person, this job requires working at the Office in Atlanta, GA.
- Customer Service
- Sales & Marketing experience
- Database experience to work with our membership management system
ADDITIONAL SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS:
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Valid driver’s license
Reports To: Executive Director
Works in collaboration with the Programs and Events Department
This is a twelve (12) month full-time position with a start base annual salary of $40,000 paid bi-weekly. Future consideration for Bonus and Commissions can be added to the compensation package after completing one year with the organization.
PTO and Holidays
Personal Time Off: 10 PTO are offered and accumulated monthly and available after 90 days of employment. Holidays: There are 6 holidays annually paid by the Association.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com