Team player for whom no task is too small or too large if it contributes to our company’s success! The Administrative Assistant & Sales Support Associate both follows directions and use their own initiative to keep our office, field sales team, and reception desk running smoothly. Most of our customers deal with us exclusively via telephone, so a professional and pleasant demeanor is a must. This position is reporting to and supporting the Sales Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as initial point of contact for the company, including incoming phone calls, vendors, customers, and visitors
- Update and complete weekly and monthly reports for Sales Director
- Organize and maintain all Sales and Accounting related records & filing systems
- Chart requests and block out tabs
- Facilitate Sales Accounting activities such as entering monthly credits, preparing invoices for A/P and daily check batches for A/R
- Assist Sales Director with marketing campaigns and prepare reports
- Prepare and/or package marketing materials and samples for the sales department
- Perform other duties as assigned
Front Desk Reception
- Provide front-desk phone support including answering incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate function, checking voicemails, and forwarding messages
- Check reception email and forward e-faxes to appropriate person
- Greet office guests and inform correct employee of any arrivals
- Assist with any letter folding, stuffing, sealing, and other projects as assigned
- Support Office Services with mailing packages and distributing mail
- Follow daily business closing procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent education, required.
- 1 year experience in office administration or customer service, preferred.
- Strong computer skills. Proficient with Microsoft Office-Outlook, Word, and Excel, as well as Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to collaborate with a team and work independently as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Positive, friendly, and approachable demeanor
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
Physical Job Requirements:
- Ability to assess, hear, and communicate with all customers, coworkers, and public in person and over the phone.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers to assemble products.
- Ability to sit up to 8 hours per shift and stand an average of 3 hours per shift.
- Ability to carry and move objects up to 30 pounds
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com