Attention Bilingual Job Seekers! Our client located in Kennesaw is seeking for a Bilingual HR in English and Spanish!
Human Resources Manager duties include managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management.
The Human Resources manager is a key component of ensuring that the organization achieves that goal and that we are
able to fulfill our mission of equipping Latinos with the tools, resources, and skills they need to move from crisis to thriving.
• Develop and implement Human Resources strategies and initiatives aligned with the
organization’s strategic plan
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or
• Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution
• Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
• Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal
• Must be bilingual English – Spanish, write, read and speak
• Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities
• Help create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research; keep the strategy up to date
• Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal labor regulations
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement,
motivation and preservation of human capital
• Develop and monitor overall Human Resources strategies, systems, tactics and
procedures across the organization
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Report to management and provide decision support through Human Resources metrics
This is a direct hire role with full benefits. Pay is $63K
40 hours of sick time, plus 2 personal days.
After the 1 year anniversary 40 hours of vacation , plus 40 hours of sick time and 2 personal days.
All holidays are paid, short term disability paid.
Email resume to [email protected]